Monday, February 18, 2013

Apartment Re-Decorganize!

Yes. I made a new word. Re-Decorganize! I have decided to stay in my current apartment until I am ready to purchase a car. I don't really like dealing with car things so I don't want to deal with it just yet. Also I have a dream place in mind and I haven't found it yet. I do not want to settle so I will remain here until I find it.

I do love my current apartment. Though it is a studio I have what I believe is an amazing view. I'm facing southwest so I get a little of the sunset. I absolutely love it. I have arched windows that let's in lots of sunlight. Right now this is my dream place. I do sometimes wish for more space, but with organization it is not necessary.

I have started to re-decorganize by doing some light cleaning. I cleaned up the bar and put away some clothes. I also thought about replacing my linens. Spring will be here soon and after almost two years many items need replacing. I have complied a list of things I want to organize and update.

List of Projects

Organize art supplies
Replace shower curtains
Organize makeup
Reorganize bathroom under sink/medicine cabinet
Take comforter to cleaners/buy new comforter
Rug (not sure about this yet)
Buy more white wash clothes for face
Buy teal wash clothes for body
Buy teal towels
Buy teal/white towels for kitchen
Replace pot/pans (had cheap ones that are no good)
Art work for over bed and by lamp
Clock for bathroom and art work

These are my current projects for my apartment. I will update the list in about two weeks with my progress and if I add to the list. I'm excited to see my apartment transform into what I always wanted it to be and to have a happy, beautiful, peaceful, organized space.

No comments:

Post a Comment