Saturday, January 26, 2013

More Decisions

I now feel like the most indecisive person there is. Growing up I could never make a decision. It was always made for me and I accepted it. If a mistake was made it wasn't my fault. As I've gotten older I started to make my own decisions, but now that I am living away from my home state I have to do it even more. Though I do still seek advice on some things.

It's a new year and once again it is time to decide whether I should move. If you remember I had to make this decision last year and I decided to stay. The thing about living in a city (with no family) you have to learn the area. Find out what would be convenient for your lifestyle and most of all safe. This is my main concern. Safety. I've been through areas that have everything I think I need and someone will say how unsafe it is. This scares me. Where I currently live is safe and close to everything I need including work. The issue is rent. I could find a cheaper place, but I may lose safety and convenience. I have a few months before my lease is up so I am taking this time to find places that are cheaper in the area I live in now. Wish me luck and I hope to make a decision soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment