Sunday, September 8, 2013

Just Watched: Now You See Me















Synopsis:
An FBI agent and an Interpol detective track a team of illusionists who pull off bank heists during their performances and reward their audiences with the money.

If you haven't seen this movie yet it is safe to continue reading. There are no spoilers here. I myself am a little late watching this movie. When I first saw the trailer I was ready to see it right then and there, but unfortunately I had to wait several months before seeing it. When it finally came out I wasn't aware (I don't watch tv so there are no commercials to remind me). I saw that it was out, but decided to see something else hoping the next weekend I'd catch this movie. That didn't happen and I sadly had to wait till it was out on video.

It is now out on video and I quickly went out to rent it. I really enjoyed this movie. A part of me thought that maybe it would be like Ocean's 11 or 21, but it was neither. Again I am will not spoil the movie for anyone. I myself hate that so I try to never reveal anything unless someone asks me to. The tricks were cool and the story was wild. The ending...sigh amazing is all I will say. I give this movie 5 stars!

Image and synopsis sourced from IMDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment