Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Oh My Ears! ~ Anita Baker - No One In The World

I haven't talked about music much (or at all) on this blog, but I will every now and then. I love music. I really love to sing, but most of all I love to sing old school. Anita Baker is one of my favorite singers from the 80's and her song No One In the World is my absolute favorite.

If you haven't seen the video before you can watch it here. I could completely relate to how Anita felt in this video. Though a part of me desires to sing, act, and a few times model I am afraid to put myself out there. Yes, I have a YouTube channel, but for some reason that is different. I don't see every ones faces looking back at me.

Anyways back to Anita. This song and video spoke to me and daily I find the courage more and more to share myself with the world and I'm always reminded of this song. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Please comment and let me know what you think or share a song that speaks to you as much as this one did to me. I love to know what you think.


2 comments:

  1. One thing I appreciate greatly is how older music speaks so much truth to us! Love this song & video. Thanks for sharing!

    XO | KIMBERLYLUXE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem and thanks for your reply. I agree. Older music does speak the truth.

      Delete