Thursday, April 18, 2013

Oh My Ears! - Justin Timberlake "Strawberry Bubblegum"

I recently heard Justin Timberlake's "Strawberry Bubblegum" from his new album The 20/20 Experience. This song is 7:59 long. I don't particularly like long songs. For some songs the extended version doesn't add anything to the song. That is how I feel about this song. I like it up to 5:02 when the sing probably officially ends. The additional 2:59 is unnecessary.

Other than that I love the song. The intro is sexy and smooth. I'm a little old school and this song has a nice old school sound to me. It reminds me of a sunny Saturday morning. Those days when you hop in the car with all the windows down, riding to the beach or around town just for fun. Check this song out and let me know what you think. Listen here!



No comments:

Post a Comment