Thursday, August 29, 2013

App I'm Loving!

This might be the first time I've written a post about an app. I download new apps all the time. I hear about them through other apps, articles, and people. I also enjoy grabbing the free apps and songs that you can find at Starbucks locations.

This app I was introduced to through Instagram. Someone I follow on there posted that this app was free currently and to go get while it last and so I did. The app is caled WaterMinder.



To use this app you enter your weight and it tells you how much water you need to drink in a day. As you drink water it fills the picture of a male or female and when viewing the app before clicking on it you can see what percentage of water you have drunk for the day. It will also give you reminder to drink water. Usually about every hour and a half the alarm goes off. As you drink water you select the amount and that's it! Simple app to use and a great tool for anyone who has trouble remembering to drink water. Today is the first day I have used it and it has helped me to remember. I try to log in some water before the alarm goes off. It is a nice challenge for me.

How do you track your water?

No comments:

Post a Comment