Saturday, August 10, 2013

My Favorite Thing to Wear!

I know I am late. I know everyone is talking about and wearing them, but I'm a picky shopper and hadn't found the right maxi till now. They are so comfy and can be worn dressed up or down. I love them so much that I am determined to learn to sew so I can create my own. Along with embracing color, I will embrace pattern. The two with pink hearts are my favorites and my inspiration for my personal maxi collection. I want a closet full of them!


My Favorite Thing to Wear!


Maxi skirt
swimwear365.co.uk


Wallis rayon skirt
wallisfashion.com


Long high low skirt
target.com


Dorothy Perkins long boho skirt
dorothyperkins.com


Patterned maxi skirt
$34 - mandco.com


Black tie dye maxi skirt
$16 - fashionunion.com


Forever 21
forever21.com


Red and black skirt
styleaddiction.com


Bohemian skirt
$26 - newlook.com



H M long circle skirt
$20 - hm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment