Sunday, August 25, 2013

Just Watched - Unconditional


Synopsis: A woman's idyllic life is shattered when her husband is killed in a senseless act of violence. As she prepares to take matters into her own hands, two unexpected encounters begin to change everything. (Source - IMDB)

I love movies. I love movies with meaning and that make you think and feel. This is one of those movies. It is a movie about faith, trusting God, and knowing that he will work thing out. That despite your past you can make a difference. That is what I got from this movie. Since my mohers passing I found it hard to be spiritual. I was angry at God for taking her away from me. I have slowly let that angre go. God gives us free will to make our own decision. Our decisions brings us to wherever we end up. That include my mom. Whether he intended her life to go that way or not she still live how she wanted to live. I have to do the same. That wasn't the intention of this film, but it has brought me a little close to God. To wanting His presence in my life again. To not wanting to feel lost anymore.

I was not asked to watch this movie or to do a review. In fact I knew of this movie for months. For months it was show on Netflix and for months I ignored it. I didn't want to feel. I didn't want something to tell me what I already knew, but wasn't ready to hear.

This movie is worth 5 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment