Saturday, October 12, 2013

20 Things I Would Do If I Had No Restrictions and Knew I Wouldn't Feel Guilty About It


If you read my previous post here, then you know I mentioned that I created a list of 20 things. Well here it is. What would you put on your list?

1. Quit my job.
2. Move to New York.
3. Take a trip to a couple of places - Paris being one of them.
4. Start singing in public.
5. Do some voice work or some type of acting. 
6. Do more art. 
7. Take some sewing classes
8. Language classes - French and Spanish
9. Workout as much as you could.
10. Become vegan
11. Let my hair do what it wants to do and not care about what anyone else thinks.
12. Wear what I want to wear. 
13. Save more.
14. Get married and start a family - Revised
15. Stop lending money to your ex. 
16. Stop wearing make up. (more to come)
17. Be a model.
18. Learn to play tennis.
19. Open a home decor store
20. Get a motorcycle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment