Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My Two Cents...

about the 50 Shades of Grey movie. I actually haven't seen any blogs about it. There are probably tons, but I've been watching Wendy Williams and she has been dishing about the recent cast change. She has also give her opinion about who should now play Christian Grey.

I actually have only read part of the first book. I just could not get into it. I actually don't get why everyone likes it. However I love movies and if the preview is good I will go see it. When attempting to read the book I always pictured someone like Christian Bale. Though I feel he isn't young enough to play this character. i do think he can pull it off because I think about how crazy, but cool he was in American Psycho. I would like to see Cillian Murphy play Christian Gray. He is so cute, lovely eyes, and (I think) a great actor. He reminds me of Christian Bales sometimes. Thought he is only a few years younger than Christian.

Doesn't really matter to me. I just wanted to say what I was thinking. I watch movies because it looks good and rarely because so and so is in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment